Fully Automatic Taped Radial Component Trimmer and Former
Recogniized as the best radial processor in the world, the R-Cutter is the only
machine which with no die changes:
The R-Cutter's unique tooling fully stress-relieves allowing the most
delicate components to be precisely formed to MIL-Standards. A presetable
counter allows fully automatic, unattented operation.
- Switches from two to three leaded components in seconds
- Has infinitely variable adjustments for: cut length, lead protrusion,
center distance and kink depth
- Is microprocessor controlled with membrane switch keypad
|Main advantages of the R-Cutter
- Without pull or stress on the components, even the most delicate components are processed
- The first machine with infinitely adjustment of different pitches 2.5 - 10 mm
- Standard crimping shape applicable to all usual PCB's
- Short cutting crimping
- Easy switch-over from 2-leg to 3-leg components
- Infinitely adjustable kink depth
- Infinitely adjustable protuding length below PCB
- Infinitely adjustable cut length
- Forward and reverse functions, silent operation
- No equipment change, no special tools required, and capable of unattended operation
- Fully electronic microprocessor control unit with preselection of 5 numbers, automatic operation control
- Little maintenance required
Automatic Full Function Axial Component Trimmer and Former
Recognized as the best axial processors in the world, the G-Cutter series guarantees MIL-Standard repeatability.
Rugged construction is field proven over many years of rigorous operation. Horizontal, vertical and
special configurations can be processed on the same machine, with or without various kinks. Dial adjustments
allow infinitely variable setup in less than 30 seconds; full tooling changeover in less than 2 minutes.
Full stress-relief allows forming of the most fragile components.
|The adavantages of the G-Cutter:
- Even and uneven cutting, crimping and bending of the component
- Absolutely stress free during forming on highly sensitive components
- No cross-sectional deformation
- Great flexibility because of stepless adjustment
- Tooling changeover in less than 2 minutes
- Horizontal and verticle components on the same machine
- 26 standard form configurations available
- Inside and outside crimping on the same machine
- Processes to MIL-Standards
Numerically controlled Full Function Axial Component Trimmer and Former
The NCG-Cutter incorporates a G-Cutter with an integral computer and stepping motors for self-adjustment.
A graphic interface allows an operator with little or no training to program
via the touch screen computer. An unlimited number of components forms can be stored for instant retrieval.
The touch screen also displays a complete operation and service manual with full illustrations and photographs.
It even prompts the operator to performs machine maintenance.
- Built-in counter with automatic shut off
- Optional bar code capability
TOMKEN INDUSTRIES, INC.
Phone: 203/847-8867 Fax: 203/847-5320
© 2000, TOMKEN INDUSTRIES INC.