The Pneumatic Crimp Press 2200 is a versatile crimp machine for individual loose contacts (terminals) with adjustable crimp height
- With exchangeable tool holders, dies of almost all manufacturers can be used.
- The extremely high press force is transferred over the whole press chassis, minimizing frame flexure.
- Maintenance-free, no greasing points.
- The crimp cycle has been optimized so that only the amount of force necessary for an optimum crimp is expended. Small cross sections require up to 80% less energy than a full crimp force.
- Low noise due to sound absorber.
- Upper and lower dies shoes may be adjusted in the x, y, and z axis
- Crimp height adjustable within 3 mm.
- Adjustable crimping speed.
- To improve the handling, the press can be tilted 15°.
- The upper crimp die is precisely guided, no play possible in longitudinal and transversal directions.
- Electronic 4 digit counter, resettable.
- Time in lower dead point adjustable from .05-1 second to insure optimum flow of material.
|This press assures a 100 % exact and even crimping. The crimping is done independently from the time on the foot pedal and only opens when lower dead point has effectively been reached.
||adjustable, < 1 second
||22 kN / 6 bar, 30 kN / 8 bar
||230 V / 50 Hz or 115V / 60 cycles
||6 bar / max. 8 bar, hose ø 8 mm
||4 digits, electronic, resettable
|Adj. possibilities of lower dead point
||23 kgs (51 lbs)
|Dimensions (height x width x depth)
||280 x 210 x 325 mm (11" x 8 1/4" x 13")
|Typical wire cross section
||< 35 mm2, end sleeves up to 95 mm2
TOMKEN INDUSTRIES, INC.
Phone: 203/847-8867 Fax: 203/847-5320
HOME PAGE |
© 1998, TOMKEN INDUSTRIES INC.